Brush-Up Online is proud to announce National Cyber Olympiad-Inter School Information Communication Technology Quiz Contest 2072. Apart from the usual teaching learning process of students and teachers in the school premises or outside, this event specifically targets secondary level students up to grade 10 with the aim to provide the learning opportunities in technology sector with competition.
We initiated with the 1st Inter-School ICT Quiz Contest in 2014, very first time in Nepal. Students and all participating institutions have experienced a marvelous platform to compete and learn through quiz and represent their talent.
National Cyber Olympiad basically provides an extracurricular platform for talent to students interested in Information Technology sector. The different sections covered in the quiz are: General ICT, ICT Curriculum, Current affairs, Logical and mental, ICT gadgets and equipment’s etc.
We have planned to bring together at least 70 (finalist) schools in Kathmandu in this special event. Students from each school will participate and compete with their contemporaries. The ultimate aim is to spread the knowledge of Information Technology amongst common school children of Nepal.
1. An innovative platform for extracurricular activities for students to display and get rewarded for outstanding talent.
2. A competitive arena where each student seeks to achieve ‘gold’, for himself/herself as well as for the school he/she represents.
3. Enhance and spread the knowledge of Information Technology amongst common school children of Kathmandu valley.
4. An opportunity for unity in diversity through mutual collaboration and sharing amongst different school in Kathmandu valley.
5. A productive and profitable investment for sponsors of the event who earn maximum leverage in terms of brand promotion and appeal.
6. The first in a series of annual events to mark this noble cause.